I offer A Rooting Service in which you purchase the cutting and this service for each cutting you wish for me to root. I will ship the rooted cutting and pot to you when the cutting appears established and stable.
Cuttings can be a quick and inexpensive way to expand your collection. I offer cuttings of at least 2 nodes and many more when my Mother Plants allow.
1. Fill a tiny pot (no larger than 3 inches) with a loose light mix or soil.
2. Trim the stem one approximately inch below the bottom node.
3. Tuck the freshly cut end into your soil.
4. Keep soil/mix wet until roots appear. When you tug on the cutting and it seems stable...roots are evident.
5. Reduce watering and continue to mist but only water when the soil is nearly dry.
Grow the rooted cutting in a tiny pot until its roots have filled it or is unmanageable due to being top heavy. Over-potting is the quickest way to cause your hoya to rot.
Have fun and remember that hoyas thrive on neglect.